Through our online giving program, you can personalize your support of Woodcrest’s mission and ministry. Make a one-time donation or set up recurring e-check or debit card transaction to coincide with your schedule year round. With on-line donations you can make your regular gift wherever you are.
Online Giving FAQs
Take at look at Woodcrest’s Finacial Baby Steps
Which account do I choose?
The Giving Form offers several options for you to choose from when making an online gift. Just choose the account that best fits your needs from the dropdown menu on the Giving Form. The account options include:
Can I schedule recurring gift?
- Columbia Tithes and Offerings - Regular tithes and offerings for the Columbia campus.
- Jeff City Tithes and Offerings - Regular tithes and offerings for the Jeff City campus.
- Fast Forward Campaign -Designated pledges and gifts for the Fast Forward Campaign.
- Christmas Offering - Gifts to help support local, regional & international ministries.
- Endowment Fund -Gifts to help support future ministry in a protected investment fund.
- Various other accounts including support for Invest, Inc. (Malawai) and scholarships funds for camps and other events.
Setting up a recurring gift is easy, but does require you to set up an account. At the top of the webpage, you will see an area to login to CCB with a username and password. Simply click the Sign Up link directly below it. Once you have received your login and password you can set up your recurring gift.
Will I still receive a contribution statement?
We will mail your quarterly and year-end giving statement directly to your home address. Any gift not accompanied with both a name and address will be recorded as an anonymous donation. Once you have your login and password,
all of your giving records are also available online (in a secure form of course). You can print out a paper copy for your records at any time of the year.
Is online giving secure?
We’ve taken steps to ensure that the giving process is safe and secure from beginning to end using the same technology used by banks and e-commerce companies.
For more information, contact Wendy Yelton