Typical Items Covered
- Utility Bills
- Christian Counseling
- Rent / Mortgage Payments
- Medical Payments / Procedures
- Christmas Baskets / Gifts
- Food Gift Certificate
(require approx. two weeks)
Complete and return the application. The assistance application may be picked up at the front desk of the church office, or you may download and print
- Interview with the Benevolence Fund Manager
- Obtain approval by Administration Team
- Receive check made out to service provider
Priority in distributing funds is given to staff, board and key lay leaders, followed by the congregation - those who are connected, participating and contributing to the church community. Then, regular attenders and community-wide individuals will be considered next.
Financial gifts may be obtained twice a year. The Benevolence Fund Manager can let you know the maximum you are eligible for when you meet with them.
First, if you know of an individual with a need, please do what you feel led in your heart to do. If God is calling you to give to them then do it, and don’t feel obligated to donate through the church office.
However, if you would like to contribute to the general benevolence fund, you may do so by:
- At any time during the year, simply place your gift in the weekly offering with a note that the donation is for the benevolence ministry.
- Each year, we have a special Christmas Offering to specifically collect money to meet the needs that come up for this ministry.
that you cannot designate your money to an individual when you give to this fund.
For more information, contact Maris Herndon